We are very selective in our screening process. You must pass a JS refactoring test and establish baseline qualification.
Typical course structure
We customize each course to meet your personal gaps and goals.
Below is a high-level view of a recent pre-hire practical training delivered to a group of Bootcamp graduates-
You would be developing 16 "experiments" in 4 weeks on new technologies such as angular 2.0, react.js, riot.js, electron, node.js etc.
How much it costs ?
We won't charge you for what you can find easily online. Therefore, we have curated the best free self-learning resources to help you build fundamental concepts in JS and UI Engineering.
We only charge to help master advanced and complex topics on a pay-per-topic based fee structure which is both affordable and produces a higher ROI for you on-the-job
- A crash course in AngularJS
- Some boss fights (aka exercises).
- Start building your project.
- Adding features to your project.
- More exercises.
- Thinking in UI. Years of hard-earned knowledge condensed into a nutshell.
- More features. This project is going to become big.
- CSS FlexBox.
- Time for D3.
- Our first code-clinic.
- Unit testing as it should be.
- Exercises: these don’t stop, do they ?
- ES6, TypeScript, Angular 2, React -- touch the future.